- Dogs boarding with Rover's Romphouse must be people-friendly for the safety of our staff. A manager must be made aware if a dog has a known history of dog reactivity, for the safety of our other guests. Dogs enrolling in playcare must be 100% dog friendly and people friendly. We reserve the right to refuse services based on a dogs temperament or health condition. Dogs must be healthy, fully vaccinated, and flea free.
- We do not require dogs to be altered, however females in season will not be permitted in playcare. No exceptions.
- Playcare reservations are not required, except for the initial behavioral assessment. If your dog hasn't played with the group in more than 3 weeks they must arrive by either 7:20am or 1:20pm M-F (Sat 7:40am) to be reintroduced to the pack, and we must have current vaccination records on file prior to their arrival.
- Boarding reservations are required and accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. All boarding paperwork, vaccination records, and a credit card must be received before a reservation and kennel availability will be confirmed. We require a credit card to be kept on file at all times.
- 48 hours notice is required in the event of a cancellation or there will be a cancellation fee of one night.
- Holiday boarding- There is a $10 increase on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, and New Years Day. Business hours do not change. Half day of play on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Years Day.
- There is no additional charge for oral/topical medications given at feeding times (7am and 5pm). There is a $5/day charge for injections and medications given other than at meals.
BELONGINGS FROM HOME
- We do provide bedding and blankets, however feel free to bring beds, blankets, or toys from home to make your dog more comfortable. Please no bowls or rawhide, and all toys must be size appropriate for safety.